I could talk about digital marketing all day, which is why I often present my thoughts on digital trends & innovation at events across the midlands and beyond. Audiences vary in size (often exceeding 100+ attendees) and are commonly comprised of businesses, individuals and digital agencies.
The digital marketing community in London, Leeds and Nottingham is fantastic, which is why I’ve presented at events in all three cities. Guest speaking at events gives a great experience for attendees and brilliant networking opportunities for myself. It gives an ‘in-house’ perspective in an agency environment, and is an excellent opportunity to meet digital peers and discuss new ideas with fellow thought leaders.
I work closely with hosts to ensure tailored presentations which engage the audience and are aligned to host values and events. Plus, I never present the same presentation twice.
Regular topics of conversation include:
- Digital strategy and leadership
- Online customer journey and seamless experiences
- Multi-channel marketing, micro-moments and attribution modelling
- Customer acquisition and customer retention
- Recent trends within the digital marketing industry
- In-house perspectives and real-life case studies
Benefits of my digital thought leadership presentations:
- An in-house perspective to digital marketing (with over 10 years of experience)
- Real-life examples from various businesses scenarios and in-house experiences
- A personal & tailored presentation, suitable for the audience and aligned to host values
- Down to earth & ‘sales pitch free’ discussions which engage the audience
- Digital discussions which consider the bigger picture and business goals / KPIs
Tailoring each presentation to the audience and host, two of my most recent presentations can be found below.
The myth of the offline shopper
This 20 minute presentation delivers my thoughts and experiences on the myth of the offline shopper. Do they actually exist? And if so how do we communicate with them in an increasingly digital world? Presented originally at Drink Digital in Nottingham.
WTF is a multi-channel strategy?
This presentation is focused on real case-studies from companies such as Thorntons, Burton Snowboards and Apple. Whilst these are big companies with huge cash-flow and personnel, the same strategies and principles apply to all business – Be them large, small or even freelance / agencies.
If you’d like to know more, or have an opportunity for a digital marketing public speaker, I’d love to hear from you.